We’re specialists in custom designed, and bespoke Perth patios
Patio Designs Perth, WA
We all need that one particular area in our homes that can provide a kind of refuge after going through the daily pressure and stress of the outside world. Your patio can become that haven where you and your family can sit and relax or having guests over for a little unwinding and get-together. Either way, it’s just overwhelming to have this kind patio in your home.
Choosing a patio is not that difficult. However, it is normal to make considerations before purchasing your desired patio. Budget is one of the few factors you need to have if you want to have a patio. There are inexpensive yet beautiful patios available in the market, the only thing you need to have is, the eye for choosing the best in the bunch.
Grand Patios Perth is one of the most respected and well-trusted patio builders. For over 25 years of service, they are undoubtedly the best in patio designs and services. Here are some of the patio designs available:
- ✔ Carports – A carport is more like a garage. However, the construction between a patio and a carport is highly identical.
- ✔ Timber Patios – It gives your home an elegant and stylish look. A timber patio does not just look only, it also adds value to your home, and it can last for many years.
- ✔ Skillion Roofed Patios – This kind of patio is the most diverse patio designs in the market. Its simplicity doesn’t affect the looks of your home. It also has a wide range of sizes and styles, and it’s one of the cheapest designs.
- ✔ Gable and Hipped – This patio design acts as an extension of your living room. It has a pitched gable roof architecture making your patio very comfortable in the open air.
- ✔ Dome and Curved Roof – This design is commonly used for most of the patios in Perth because of its lofty height, and it has a relaxing atmosphere giving you and your family the relaxation you seek. A dome-roofed patio is an excellent extension to your house.
Patios can also be very beneficial for those who have it because it can be a sanctuary for some people. These are some of the benefits you can get from having a patio:
• A patio can be an entertainment area for your family and friends.
• It also adds value to your home. If you think about selling your home in the future, you’ll be pleased with the outcome because the return in your investment will make you believe that investing for a patio was worth it.
Conclusively, a patio is one of the best additions you can add to your home. If you want to invest for a patio, Patio Builders at Grand Patios will be happy to help you with your patio needs and services whether you require it for residential or commercial properties.
FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION VALUED AT $495
We offer no obligation and free consultation to help you choose the best available design solutions that will meet your requirements.